MX Player is the best video player for android hands down, but due to some licensing issues few years ago it ended support for AC3 ,DTS, MLP and Dolby. Past was the time when you’ve to install another player to watch your favorite TV Series in the above format. Thanks to a senior XDA developer you can watch it by adding custom codecs which supports all audio formats. Follow the below steps to add custom codecs.
1. Update MX Player to the latest version from the Play Store.
2. Download the file AIO Codecs 1.8.6. (For convenience place it at root directory)
3. Open MX Player and goto Settings > Decoder
4. Scroll down to the bottom and select Custom codec and after that select the codec file ‘AIO 1.8.0’ you downloaded earlier.
5. Now a pop up should appear asking for application restart. Tap on OK and that’s it mate you’re good to go. Enjoy all audio formats.
Source: ktsamy (XDA-Devs)