Yeah! I know, it sounds fancy to me too, but wth, let’s do it. First things first, thanks to the dude Just Shrewd Me for nominating me. Checkout his blog for more movies stuff. He’s amazing for 2 reasons… his tagline “Writer (Duh.) Critic (-ish). Smartass Wannabe” and he nominated me. So apparently there are some rules for this award thingy and I am supposed to answer 11 questions he set up for me and keep the chain going with other 11 people. Here are your Q&A..
- Star Wars or Star Trek? –Star Wars..the force is strong with this one.
- James Bond, Ethan Hunt or Jason Bourne? –Tough one… Bond has a history..but I’ll go with Jason Bourne because of intense plot.
- Cinema or Netflix or other? Pray tell. –Netflix, nothing is more comfortable than my couch.
- What’s the most overrated thing in your opinion? – VR games..they get me feeling nauseous.
- What’s the most underrated thing in your opinion? –Manga, comics does not interest me.
- Favorite artist or band? (cliché, I know) – Oasis, can listen to them all day.
- Favorite actor/actress? (cliché, I know) –Vin Diesel..jk..can I change it to director? I really love Martin Scorsese’s movies so maybe Robert Di Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio and actress Mélanie Laurent.
- What’s your best T.V. series right now? (Don’t be like me. Pick only one.) – Silicon Valley, it’s about tech and it’s funny.
- If you, I don’t know, maybe got like marooned on a desert island with the choice of one, only one movie to watch on loop for ever and ever what movie will it be? –Cast Away, you know why if you’ve watched it.
- If you could spend a day with any celebrity who will it be? –George R. R. Martin, I would bug him all day until he gives me insight about next season.
- Wait, have you actually met one? I have… -Cool and Nope, I haven’t met any. Poor me.
And I can’t really decide which 11 bloggers should I nominate, So anyone reading this can post their answers to same questions in the comments section. I’d love to read them.