MX Player is the best video player for android hands down, but due to some licensing issues few years ago it ended support for AC3 ,DTS, MLP and Dolby. Past was the time when you’ve to install another player to watch your favorite TV Series in the above format. Thanks to a senior XDA developer you can watch it by adding custom codecs which supports all audio formats. Follow the below steps to add custom codecs.
1. Update MX Player to the latest version from the Play Store. Continue reading “How To Play AC3 And DTS In MX Player [Tweak]”
It’s a common issue with Xbox wired controller. In my case it was a damaged little part of the wire that was causing the random disconnect. Below are the steps to fix it.
- Find the damaged part of the wire and cut that part with scissors.
- Remove the outer rubber sheathing and underneath you’ll find foil and a silver wire mesh, remove it too.
- Now you can see 4 different coloured thin wires (Black,Red,Green,White), remove some part of their outer rubber covering.
- Now twist the same colour wire from one end to the other end.
- Tape the four wires differently so that their inner covering doesn’t touch each other.
- Now tape the whole part tightly and get back to gaming.
Continue reading “Fix Xbox Wired Controller Random Disconnect”