In a rare case or maybe just for fun, if you want to know how you can use your keyboard to control the cursor then follow these steps :
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Select “Ease of Access” and again select it in next screen.
3. In the next screen select “Make the keyboard easier to use”
4. In the next screen tick mark “Turn on Mouse Keys”
5. That’s it ! If you want to customize further Select “Set Up Mouse Keys”
6. You can toggle it on or off by keyboard shortcut [left ALT + left SHIFT + NUM LOCK] after tick marking the Keyboard Shortcut ON. Also you can change Top Speed and Acceleration (I suggest to keep them at Max).
Note: You’ve to use Numeric Keypad to move the cursor and not the Arrow Keys.